Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

glitch in business property sale

Lost now, forms due in 2.75 hours. 

I have a 45k loss for "business property sale." 

Did not enter one; don't have any. Had a casualty loss, but can't "see" the form and what I did wrong. 

It is not the 4797. How can I look at the forms on my return to find it? How can I fix it?

It's taken me two days to get to nearly finished, and I don't have time to erase and start over. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Hello AfricaRobin, 

I just finished my taxes 10 minutes ago and decided I would try to help someone in the community who is struggling... I have the download version of TT for Home and Business 2019. In this version there is a business tab at the top that has all the business income and expenses. I'm assuming if it's telling you it is a "business" related item that it would be here. There is not a long list of stuff in this section. You could easily skim through these and find it. If there is a button that says "start", DO NOT use that to find it. That "start" button means you've never input data for that section of the program.  You haven't provided much to go on, so that is about the best I can suggest... sorry I can't be more helpful/specific. 

47acre94

Thank you, that will help, once I can find out how to be able to look at the pages of my return. With the online version, you can't even look at them to figure out if you're deleting the right one. 

I did just file an extension, so that gives me some breathing room to figure out the problem. 

Thanks.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies