turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
kehkwek ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post 4m ago by ee-ea
Hello,I have my main windows account setup as a regular user (not administrative user). Whenever I install software Windows will ask the administrative password. Done that for years with previous versions of Turbo Tax (before 2023). When installing T... read more
octagon ‎Posted an hour ago
In a normal country, individuals don't have to file their own taxes themselves every year. The existence of turbotax represents structural inefficiency and a burden placed on all Americans for the benefit of companies like intuit.
rbarrett94-gmail ‎Posted an hour ago
I chose the wrong product. I don't want Plus Benefits. I already paid $29 for it. TurboTax can keep the $29. I just want to file my Federal and State returns.
thisisnotabile20 ‎Posted yesterday
It started in early 2023, when Vanguard posted on my account that I must take $17,000 by 12/31/2023 to satisfy the Requirement Minimum Distribution (RMD) requirement for my Traditional IRA account. In June 2023 I sent a designated Vanguard check to w... read more
ttlc22019 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by ttlc22019
Hi I am a resident alien on an H1 visa. About a decade back when I worked in India, my employer had a superannuation fund to which I contributed and it had become dormant once I moved to US. Last year they reached out to me about it. In the end, I to... read more
zz10957 ‎Posted 2 weeks ago | Latest post yesterday by dale-janice
My refund isn’t enough for my refund to pay for and I don’t have the money to pay by card.
the-turtle-king- ‎Posted yesterday
During 2023 I owned shares of a U.S. corporation that entered into a merger agreement. Under the terms of the agreement, I received cash and a fractional share of the acquiring corporation's common stock for each share of stock I owned prior to the m... read more
everestrepa ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
why does TT show a different capital gains amount on 1040 line 7 than the amount of gains if I add up all the form 1099-Div box2a amounts. I'm sure it's easy but I can't find the answer
90092 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Top Contributors
Manage cookies