Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
Hi, this is the first year that we file our taxes with my husbands Social Security income. However, when we did our taxes with turbo tax, we forgot to add his social security income. Could this be the reason, our refund is being held? Our refund is b... read more
MGloeckler ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by MGloeckler
I paid the full amount of taxes due before April 15th and still got a penalty, how did this happen?
rl502rml ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Opus 17
I'm not filing 2023 i have already got my tax return for, 2023 I'm filing for 2022
3cb788b21812 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by VolvoGirl
upickanemail ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Critter-3
How do I get the Fair Market Value (FMV) on the date of death for inherited house in China?Chine doesn't pay property tax so there is no government tax assessment.
chamonix ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by rjs
bruc49780 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
Ten years ago I purchased a house to be a rental. TT asked me for land value as well as building value. I got the land value from the county assessor and the cost basis from escrow papers. Before renting out, I put 60k of improvements into the land a... read more
mag1949 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by Mike9241
Why is Experian temporary unavailable on the TurboTax site? Is there another way to access IDnotify that I subscribed to last year?
Jeff1995 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by fanfare
Because of COVID I passed my opportunity to electronically file my 2020 federal and state tax returns. Even though I am owed refunds from both it got pushed aside. Recently I found out that I can still mail it. So I loaded up my 2020 Turbo Tax softwa... read more
Brian G ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by Brian G
I paid 20k this year. IRS states I owe them 500 in penalty. I have never paid quarterly estimated taxes in 40 years.
48908d580c30 ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post yesterday by fanfare
GDB-KU ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post yesterday by GDB-KU
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies