Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Get your taxes done using TurboTax
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
or Ask a Question
Be prepared and make tax preparation a breeze! Imagine how beneficial and stress-free it would be to not rush around last minute gathering your tax info. You can begin by making a list of what's changed since last year and gather your supporting docu... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted December 12, 2023
The end of the year is more than just holidays, great food, and family! It’s also the perfect time to make smart money decisions, take action to reduce your tax liability and give yourself peace of mind! The following links are filled with tips and s... read more
Employee Tax Expert KarenL ‎Posted November 28, 2023
I used Turbotax to file an extension in April. The bank is asking for proof of my extension, but I haven't been able to locate any proof on the Intuit website. When I go to the documents page, it just says coming soon. TIA!
coreytim ‎Posted 20m ago | Latest post 19m ago by DoninGA
There's no way to contact anyone from the company, as listed phone numbers & other company contact info are no longer valid.
brittany-j-rich ‎Posted Saturday | Latest post 28m ago by JotikaT2
Will I get my money back for filling if it was rejected?
gblessings87 ‎Posted an hour ago | Latest post an hour ago by DoninGA
Is ChatGPT correct?ChatGPT says:"To determine whether a person qualifies as a dependent on someone else's tax return, there are different sets of rules based on whether the person is being considered a qualifying child or a qualifying relative.In the... read more
fanfare ‎Posted 5 hours ago | Latest post an hour ago by Opus 17
I am confused on where to enter the $743 I made doing surveys last year. I didn't receive any forms. It's not self employment income. I tried to also do it under "Other common income: 1099-MISC" but when I try that it asks me if I received a 1099-MIS... read more
magplar1 ‎Posted February 14, 2023 | Latest post 2 hours ago by Patty581
received email re-TurboTax error, now how to fix? and why did the notice received not show credit for my full cost of software
devstaneart3304 ‎Posted 4 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by KristinaK
I am a US citizen living abroad. Income items on my tax return are foreign earned income, capital gains, and income from K-1 statement. All the foreign income qualifies for exclusion under the rules. I entered all my data into Turbo Tax except for th... read more
Taxsmith ‎Posted April 15, 2023 | Latest post 2 hours ago by rwh03001
yeabutt2 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
This is the first year I've had to estimate my own taxes, so I printed off the 4 payment vouchers after filing my 2023 return through TurboTax. Sent the first of them in with a check, but then about a week later I saw an ACH Withdrawal of the exact s... read more
dolphin83 ‎Posted 2 hours ago | Latest post 2 hours ago by VolvoGirl
Hi, I need to attach form 2210 to my 1040 to request a waiver of underpayment penalties. I will also need to attach some supporting pdf files. Is there a way to do this in TurboTax and still be able to efile? Thank you.
williamd2 ‎Posted yesterday | Latest post 2 hours ago by williamd2
On the 8949 there are seven transactions, for different funds within one account. The broker indicates on there software they can list "Various" while your software indicates an error. Trying to avoid having to do seven separate 1099-B’s.Looking for ... read more
marvin16 ‎Posted June 6, 2019 | Latest post 4 hours ago by AdamHurwitz
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Top Contributors
Manage cookies