Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jh73
Level 3

Tax Year Prior to 2020: There is a bug in Form DE-2210 of Delaware state TurboTax software resulting in incorrect calculation of underpayment

According to "Instructions for Completion of Form DE-2210 (For Underpayment of Estimated Taxes):  Line by Line Instructions", for line 8:  "Enter the Delaware Standard Deduction and Additional Standard Deduction (if applicable)". However, the Deluxe 2019 software (for Mac) only provides the standard deduction amount for a taxpayer over age 65. The additional standard deduction is omitted on Form DE-2210, even though it is correctly shown on Form 200-01 (income tax return).

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies
fs5

Tax Year Prior to 2020: There is a bug in Form DE-2210 of Delaware state TurboTax software resulting in incorrect calculation of underpayment

I amended my federal return and now the tax payments on my Oregon State return is incorrect. It appears to have doubled all payments and refundable credits. Can't seem to get it reset.

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

Remember, whenever you amend your federal return, your state return changes accordingly. So, if you are amending your federal return, it is more than likely there is an impact on your state return as well. The amended state return will have to be mailed along with your federal stating that your federal has been amended. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies