Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

QuickBooks Online customer service rep called me a jerk

I was on the phone today with a QBO rep regarding an issue with PAUC electronic filing.  I first encountered this issue in October.  When filing 3rd quarter payroll taxes for my clients I noticed that there was no longer an ability to file PAUC taxes electronically.  In October I spoke with QBO rep Shannon who had to file the PAUC electronically on her end for each client one by one.  She promised me that Intuit would fix this issue for the 4th quarter.  By the way I googled the issue and others are having this problem.  Even though this appears to be a known issue (to users anyway) nobody I've talked to at Intuit knows about it and they even deny there is a problem.  I checked today to see if the issue was resolved and it doesn't appear to be.  I don't want to wait until busy season to find out I can't file PAUC taxes!  Anyway, I called today and spoke with Tammy.  After explaining the problem (that she never heard about) she contacted tech.  As I waited on the phone, Tammy went back and forth with tech support who denied that a problem exists.  I told Tammy that I wanted a transcript of our phone call so I can refer to it if I need to call back in January when I will need to file PAUC return during a very busy time of the year.  She said she couldn't provide a transcript but could provide her back and forth with tech.  Tammy forgot that she told tech what I was saying "sounds like bs to me and hes a jerk too".  When she realized that she sent this to me she panicked and said she was calling the tech person a jerk.  Why is this important?  Well it shows that she didn't even take my concern seriously and was simply patronizing some jerk.  It also shows that a problem that has existed for some time as evidenced by a simple Google search is unknown to Intuit.  And they deny there is a problem when I led them right to it.  Nice job Intuit.................

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

QuickBooks Online customer service rep called me a jerk

This is the TurboTax Community. Please post your concern about QuickBooks in the QuickBooks Community.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies