Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Pennsylvania REV-1630F UNDERPAYMENT OF ESTIMATED TAX BY FIDUCIARIES

I have paid an extra $55 for the Pennsylvania state module for Turbo Tax for Business for 2023.  It doesn't seem to really support Trust taxes much more than giving me forms with no help that I have to fill in manually (PA 41  Schedule DD for example).  Other forms I need, must be manually added to the return and completed manually (PA  41 Schedule RK-1 for example).  The last category is forms that appear to be completely missing from Turbo Tax.  I did not pay estimated taxes for 2023 and need to fill out a PA form REV-1630F.  It is not listed in the list of other forms to manually add to the return.  On the PA 41 in line 21 there is a checkbox for including a REV-1630F.  The instructions say to check Y if you manually prepared form REV-1630F.  It appears it must be prepared outside of Turbo Tax which defeats the purpose of having a program to do e-filing.  Line 21 also includes an amount field, which should come from REV-1630F.  No data source is listed for the amount field.  I am looking for guidance on how to complete form REV-1630F within Turbo Tax, otherwise a refund seems in order.  

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies