Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

emanofice
Returning Member

Paid for state tax but will not download Asked several times no answer from anyone????????? Already check my firewall and internet connection

paid for state tax but will not download  Asked several times no answer from anyone????????? Already check my firewall and internet connection

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Paid for state tax but will not download Asked several times no answer from anyone????????? Already check my firewall and internet connection

There are no other posts from you here.
emanofice
Returning Member

No your answer about Bermuda did not help at all
emanofice
Returning Member

No Your answer still didn't help   Since I can not file my Taxes with Turbo Tax it is not on file and I can not because Turbo Tax will not download my state tax   Thanks for trying

What answer about Bermuda?

1. Sign in to TurboTax.
  2. Under Your tax returns & documents, select Show, and then select 2018.
  3. Now select Add a state (this reopens your return).
  4. Select State from the menu on the left (on mobile devices, tap in the upper-left corner to open the menu).
  5. On the Let's get your state taxes done right screen, select Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.

emanofice
Returning Member

No your answer about Bermuda did not help at all
emanofice
Returning Member

This answer did not help because I can't file my taxes without the download
emanofice
Returning Member

Under Your tax returns & documents, select Show is empty
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies