If you don't plan on a big withdrawal again in 2019 and the taxes you have withheld will probably cover your tax bill, you don't have to make quarterly payments of estimated taxes.
You can review the estimated payment calculation for 2019 by following these steps:
- In your return, click Federal Taxes > Other Tax Situations.
- In the Other Tax Forms section click the Start/Update box next to Form W-4 and estimated taxes.
- On the screen, Adjust How Much Tax You Pay, click the No box.
- On the Review Your Estimates screen, click the Review Now box.
- You can continue through the
screens and review your entries. The 2018 amounts will display for your reference.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"