Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Sportsguy
Returning Member

Online version cannot open up form to correct

Windows 10, TT Premier, MS Edge,Google Chrome, removed cookies, crapcleaned the laptop, rebooted, tried both browsers.

I run the first Federal review, and there are two issues to review. The first one is with the mortgage, not sure why, and so I click the button, and the hourglass/circle spins and spins and spins, and spins, then after 10 minutes of spinning, asks me if i am still there, I click yes, and it spins and spins and eventually goes back to login screen.

So as of right now, I can't file my taxes because the software doesn't finish the review.  This is on going for two days.   No help from customer service automation, and I am a IT/finance professional, so its not the first time I have had to trouble shoot laptop issues.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Sportsguy
Returning Member

Online version cannot open up form to correct

The issue is a cloud software coding issue.  I went back and entered some mortgage information manually, and removed the mortgage information from the Schedule E, and then the software accepted the Mortgage form as complete.  When TT flagged an issue in the mortgage section on the federal review, clicking the go to the mortgage form for review never returned a form. . . after 30 minutes one was logged out for inactivity,

I filed, but there is a software bug in the cloud, and after many frustrating hours, I tried something else and it appeared to work, for this year.  TT programmers can feel free to give me a call, as I am a part time programmer as well.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies