On my 1095-A I only had coverage from March on to the end of the year. I had no coverage during January and February, why wont it let me enter 0?

If there are any boxes with zero, please leave those blank in TurboTax.   If you have entered a 0, please backspace over it and be sure there are no number, decimal points or characters in those fields.  If most of the lines across are the same, you can use the blue copy previous month button to enter it again.

If that does not resolve the message, this TurboTax FAQ has information about this message in Form 1095-A, a work around and a click-for-email-notification link, at the bottom.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4394028