jordan-mcelroy40

On "Lets confirm Your Taxable Wages from" page. Am I definitely supposed to remove wages from NJ. I do not work in NJ, but it makes a big difference and I want to be sure

On "Lets confirm Your Taxable Wages from" page. Am I definitely supposed to remove wages from NJ. I do not work in NJ, but it does makes a big difference when I remove those wages in a way that I feel is correct, but just want to be certain.
jxfer25

Do you live NJ, but work in NY? If the answer is yes, then you will want to remove your NY wages. I confirmed this on the phone the other day with a specialist from TurboTax because some other answers in this forum are mixed.

Here's a link to a very similar question I asked a couple days ago:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/3456269-i-live-in-new-jersey-but-i-work-in-new-york?jump_to=answer...