Solved: Nowhere was I asked about a second job. it was all based on the Obstructed View job. I also had SS income and another cooking job w/ w2 forms. How do I start over?

Nowhere was I asked about a second job. it was all based on the Obstructed View job. I also had SS income and another cooking job w/ w2 forms. How do I start over?

How do I start over?

Are you sure you want to start over?  Please see instructions below.

You can easily add another W-2 and social security income.

To enter/edit/add W-2:

1. Open your return (or continue if open).
  2. Click on "Take me to my return" if applicable.
  3. Type “W-2” OR “W2” (lower-case works too) in Search box (upper right-hand corner of the screen)
  4. Click on “Jump to W-2” link.
  5. Answer screen interview prompts (You may be able to import your W-2 or you can always enter it manually.)

Similarly, you can add your SSA-1099 (social security form) by searching for "ssa1099" in the search box, and then clicking on "Jump to ssa1099" link.

Please read this TurboTax FAQ for additional information about clearing & starting over in TurboTax Online: How do I clear and start over in TurboTax Online?

To enter/edit/add W-2:

4. Click on “Jump to W-2” link.