Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

MA465
Returning Member

NJ Taxes and Health Insurance Coverage - Locating the Original Question

I am trying to locate the question where Turbo Tax asks if you had health insurance coverage for the full year, because I need to change my answer to the question.  But I cannot locate that question anywhere! 
Does anyone know where I can go back to the question where Turbotax first asks if I had coverage for the full year?  Thanks.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
JohnW152
Expert Alumni

NJ Taxes and Health Insurance Coverage - Locating the Original Question

To get back to this section in TurboTax Online: 

1. Select Tax Home in the left pane
  2. On the  Hi, let's keep working on your taxes! screen, select the dropdown on the right side of the State Taxes box, then select StartContinue, or Review/Edit
  3. If the  You've already got a head start on state taxes screen appears, select Let's get started.  Otherwise, in the left pane, select Prepare State
  4. Proceed through the screens until you come to the Status of your state returns screen
  5. Select  Edit to the right of New Jersey
  6. Proceed through the state screens until you get to the You've Finished Your New Jersey Return screen
  7. Select  Go over New Jersey again
  8. Proceed through the screens until you get to the Dependent's Health Insurance Coverage screen.  Make any changes necessary, then select Continue
  9. Continue on through the interview until you get to the About Your Health Insurance screen.  This is where you're asked, Did everyone in your tax household have health insurance in 2023?  Answer appropriately, then select Continue

Answer additional questions appropriately.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies