hulagirl704

Need to change my address moved but still in same state also fed tax refund is 0 in progress is this because they are waiting on my w2's

MicheleR

If you moved and need to update your address information, click on the menu panel on the left side of your screen and choose "My Info", there you can edit your address. 

For the "still in progress" the answer is yes due to no information entered. Once you walk through the program and enter your income, continue to follow the steps to complete your federal return, that status should change.

MicheleR