Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Zugz
Returning Member

Need help configuring my two Amex cc accounts in Mint settings to avoid dupes and missing transactions

My question relates to Amex CC transactions in my Mint feed. I have an Amex CC and my wife has one too. Hers is subordinate to mine. Not sure why but that's how Amex set it up. So, in Mint I can see two Amex accounts. I am having trouble with missing then sometimes duplicate transactions. My question is this: In the Mint account settings, should I set the wife's Amex account to be inactive (how I have it now) so that I don't get duplicate transactions? Normally, her charges flow up to my account and I see both her charges and mine. But, something in Mint changed recently so I am not sure how I should configure the settings now. My other question is should I hide her account in Mint? Again, to avoid duplicates. But, if I hide and inactivate her account, I believe there will be missing transactions. Help would be very much appreciated. Thank you, Chris R

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

Need help configuring my two Amex cc accounts in Mint settings to avoid dupes and missing transactions

I have used Mint for over a decade without problems.  Now a similar problem to yours is happening.  All of a sudden 3 of my accounts are duplicating.  I hid the doubles but now my main credit card (Citibank Visa)shows accurately on settings but doesn't show up at all on the transactions page!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies