• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kjrobinson123

My W-2's show the amount I've listed. I don't know what else to do? Please advise Kindest Regards [name removed]

5 Replies
SweetieJean
Level 15

My W-2's show the amount I've listed. I don't know what else to do? Please advise Kindest Regards [name removed]

What exactly is your question?  Do you need your 2015 AGI?
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

We can't see your screen or your tax return. We don't know what problem you are having. You have to explain it in detail. Tell us what you are trying to do, and what the problem is that you are encountering. If you are getting an error message, tell us the exact message.
kjrobinson123

Yes I need my 2015 AGI
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Your AGI is not on your W-2s, and you cannot calculate it from your W-2s. You have to get it from your 2015 tax return. See the answer at the link that SweetieJean posted below.
SweetieJean
Level 15

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings
v