5g7j8k9p

My voucher form 1040es1 says form not final,do not file.how do i clear the message

JotikaT2

You will need to wait. The estimate vouchers have not been finalized in the software yet.

Please see the link below for the updated release date in TurboTax.  

Forms release dates

Your other option is to use the link below to print out the forms directly from the IRS.

1040 ES blank

That is not your payment voucher for the tax you owe this year. Look at the date in the corner, it will say 2021. When you owe tax, TurboTax will often print vouchers for the next tax year, suggesting that you make payments to avoid owing tax and a penalty next year. You do not have to use the vouchers if you make other arrangements to pay the tax you owe. You also do not need to use the vouchers if you make your estimated payments online at www.irs.gov/payments. The printed voucher is only needed if you were going to mail a check for next years estimated taxes.

If you are going to make a 2020 payment by mail, you would need a form 1040-V payment voucher.