Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My submitted date changed while my payment was processing. Now my home page says Oops-an issue occurred. Please check back shortly. What happened?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
DawnC
Expert Alumni

My submitted date changed while my payment was processing. Now my home page says Oops-an issue occurred. Please check back shortly. What happened?

Log out and sign back in.   What is the status of the returns?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

It says the same date, 4/16.  Still says oops-an issue occurred.  The green line might be a little more to right, but not for sure. 

rkatangu

I do see a similar issue.....filing is still in pending status and the time stamp reflect EST time April 16th, while i am filing from PST.

PaulaM
Expert Alumni

Your time zone is what the IRS will go by for a timely filed return. 

If you file electronically, the date and time in your time zone when your return is transmitted controls whether your return is filed timely. You will later receive an electronic acknowledgement that the IRS has accepted your electronically filed return.

When, How and Where to File

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies