My state return has been rejected repeatedly. I have to mail it. Will turbo tax still be paying the amount due, or do I send it?

If your return has been rejected, it's as if it has never been filed.

If you have a tax liability with the state, you will need to make the payment yourself.  There may be several options for making payment.  Check your state's taxing authority website for all of the options and due date.

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***