obedientwagesalv

My spouse's AGI was rejected by the IRS, Reject Code IND-032-04. We're filing jointly. Should I enter the same AGI for her as I did for myself?

ee-ea

Tedder

Rejected code IND-032-04 - My wife's AGI was rejected, although is correct.  Is it do to computer board changes from 2018 to 2019, therefore can't verify the person ID in the database?

Anonymous
Not applicable

did yuou file joint in 2018. the both of yout agi's is the same

if she filed separate the agi for her is from here return and the agi for you is from your return.

if the agi for both of you is correct, there's mot much you can do except check you 2018 transcript at the IRS website

https://www.irs.gov/

if the numbers are correct, you will have to paper file.  OP's have also reported same problem 

Anonymous
Not applicable