chriscook2515

My K1 has Self Employed Health Insurance of $19,051, but that isn't showing up on line 29 of my Form 1040

PhyllisG

To enter the insurance premiums, do the following:

1. Select the Business tab
  2. Click the "I'll choose what I work on" button
  3. Scroll to Less Common Business Situations
  4. Click Start next to the line labeled Self-employed Health Insurance.

If the business is a partnership or an S-Corp, you will enter the self-employed health insurance at the end of the K-1 entry section. 

chriscook2515

Right, this is a LLC so I have a K1.  I enter the insurance amount under code AH in box 20 of the K1.  But it doesn't show up on my 1040 still.
chriscook2515

Also, I found the box where it asks if I personally paid health insurance premiums and clicked it. Then, I entered the amount of healthcare insurance I paid.  But when I save the file as a PDF, line 29 is still blank.
PhyllisG

Go back to Forms Mode.  Select Schedule 1. In the line 29 box right click and select "Override." Enter your premium.  The subtraction from income should appear on the Form 1040 Line 7.
chriscook2515

Awesome!!!  Thank you!!
PhyllisG

You are welcome.