canwp

My income is low -- I have not finished yet. I owe 143,000. I cannot find my error

Kadian

If you have note yet paid for the program, may I suggest clearing and starting over your return. 

To do this:

1. Sign in to TurboTax Online and open your return by clicking the orange Take me to my return button.
  2. With your screen maximized, click My Account (at the top of your screen toward the right) and select Clear & Start Over. (If on a tablet or phone, you may find the Clear & Start Over option by clicking the three parallel lines, or “hamburger”, in the top left corner.)
  3. Answer Yes to Are you sure you want to clear your return?
  4. After your entries have been cleared out, we'll prompt you to select a TurboTax product so you can start over from the very beginning.

Kadian

To do this: