mkolec16

My IL refund says "Ready to Mail". Why is it not e-filed with the Federal?

ShawnaD

It may be that your state has not finalized all of their tax forms for filing. On the Tax Timeline inside TurboTax, Select "State Taxes" and then select "State Review".

You may see a message that states "You've done a great job starting your taxes early, but it turns out some areas aren't ready yet for your specific tax situation." This means not all of the state forms are ready for filing. You will then see a list of forms and the date they are available for filing (screenshot attached).

Below this message, you can select the link that says "Email me when my forms are ready" to receive notification when the forms are ready.

You can also review the tax form availability for your state using this link: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1908857-state-forms-availability-table-for-turbotax-individual-per...

ShawnaD