Solved: My husband is a truck driver and drives in different states. He is 1099-misc. How does he answer the question about working in different states?

My husband is a truck driver and drives in different states. He is 1099-misc. How does he answer the question about working in different states?

No you did not work in other states.  Federal laws limit states from taxing compensation of certain types of employees. If you are an interstate rail or motor carrier employee and have regularly assigned duties in more than one state, you are subject to income tax only in your state of residence.