Solved: My husband and i seperated in 2015 but he never followed through with court. He died in november and we were still married do i file jointly??

My husband and i seperated in 2015 but he never followed through with court. He died in november and we were still married do i file jointly??

Yes, you can file a joint return if you were still married at the time your husband died and if you have all his income and other information.  You are legally able to sign the return on his behalf, as the surviving spouse.