lilyangus

My husband and I are planning on filing seperate, can we both use the same tax product, or do we have to each purchase one?

DDollar

If you want to use TurboTax Online, you will each need to have your own TurboTax account.  You will not be able to use the same account.  It will require both of you to pay the appropriate fees.  If you would like to use TurboTax Desktop, you buy the software, and then you can prepare as many tax returns as you would like. There is a fee for each return that is e-filed.  For more information, see:

TurboTax Online Products Comparison

TurboTax Desktop Products Comparison

DDollar

TurboTax Online Products Comparison

TurboTax Desktop Products Comparison