jayhad78

My federal tax return was excepted 2/10/2020

My federal tax return was excepted 2/10/2020 how long should it be before I get it. I efiled and already got state
ReginaM

It takes approximately 21 days from the date your return was accepted to receive your refund.  You can check the status of your return when you log into your TurboTax Online account, your filing status should be displayed on our homepage. You can also use our e-file status lookup tool to get your current status. 

You can also check your refund status directly through the IRS using these links: Where’s My Refund on IRS.gov or the IRS mobile app, IRS2Go to check your status.

Shauna72

I filed electronically and chose direct deposit and haven't heard a word. I should've received it last week and I have no status on IRS.gov at all. How can I find out I am entering the correct Tax refund amount? is it before of after Turbo takes their $250???

Thank you,

S. Connolly

AmyC

The refund amount is the amount listed on your tax form as a refund.

If your refund included earned income credit, additional child tax credit, or stimulus, your refund is expected to be delayed. See Why is my IRS refund taking longer than 21 days?