Solved: My daughter passed away the end last year and i have custody of my granddaughter.I receive SSA for her mntly.Do i need to claim the SSA-1099-SM if this is her only income

My daughter passed away the end last year and i have custody of my granddaughter.I receive SSA for her mntly.Do i need to claim the SSA-1099-SM if this is her only income

No, your granddaughter's SS benefits are never reported on your tax return.

If that is her only income, she doesn't have to file her own tax return, either.