xtreme6mm

My completed tax program shows a standardized deduction of 30,597 which corresponds to 4 checked boxes for the married filing jointly, but I only see 2 boxes checked.

what is the reason the tax program used 4 checked boxes instead of 2 to calculate my std. deduction?

There is no USA Federal Standard Deduction of that amount.  Are you filing a Canadian tax return?  Or a USA state one?  

xtreme6mm

USA   Line 12 of my completed  form 1040 shows $30,594.  I didn't input this, the TurboTax program calculated this?