enjoi_17

My 2018 Fed & State keep getting rejected!! I fix the problem and they still get rejected!!

My mother has claimed me on her taxes and I was a student last year. NO deductions!!
retiree

Did you check the box that asks if 'someone else can claim you' on your return?
Rachel_W

In order to indicate that you are being claimed as a dependent by your parents, please follow these instructions:

• Login to your TurboTax Account
  • Click "Take Me To My Return"
  • Click "My Info" from the left-hand side of your screen
  • Click "Edit" next to your name
  • Answer "YES" to the question "Someone else can claim me as a Dependent" and "YES" to "and this person will claim me on their 2018 Tax Return".
  • Finally, walk through the "File" process again to refile your return (Click "File" on the left side of your screen)