Solved: Must have hit a wrong button I cannot continue unl...

Must have hit a wrong button I cannot continue unless I pay $40 for deluxe package. It says I have a foreign bank account and I do not. I cannot access to edit

Employee TurboTax Specialist

If TurboTax detected your tax situation required expanded coverage, like deductions for owning a home or self-employment income, you may have been prompted to upgrade to a version that supports the forms you need. You then would be charged that amount for an upgrade.  

Please see the following FAQ for more details.   

Why do I have to upgrade from Free Edition? 

You can also downgrade to a lower-priced version, but it would require you to start over. 

Can I downgrade to a lower-priced version of TurboTax Online? 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

thank you for your answers.  I did wind up starting over that was the only way I could change it