Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

purcell23

Misc income incorrect how do you correct ? Includes pension income reported elsewhere?

line 21 ( form 1040 ) wish to correct amount of gamings winnings which also incorrectly includes pension income reported elsewhere.uncompleted tax return ( yet to be submitted ) What is going on with this year's software ( eliminates ability to correct software errors? )

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Misc income incorrect how do you correct ? Includes pension income reported elsewhere?

Follow these instructions to get back to the 'miscellaneous income' section.  Once you get back to this section, you can Edit and/or Delete any amounts you previously entered.  To get back to this area, sign into your TurboTax account and click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  Then, click on:

• Federal (on the left) >>
  • Wages & Income (at top)   (you may need to scroll down & click on 'skip to see ALL income') >>
  • Less Common Income (last income group) >>
  • Gambling and Miscellaneous income can be found here

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Have you already filed?  If so, was your return accepted or rejected?  We removed your tax return as this is a public forum.
purcell23

no haven't filed  found errors during final review
purcell23

Wages and Income section Misc income category will not allow edit to eliminate duplicate Canada Pension income reported in Retirement Plans and Social Security section. What is wrong with your software? how does this double entry get fixed?
DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Have you deleted the form using the ''trash can icon''?  

DawnC0
Intuit Alumni

Follow these instructions to get back to the 'miscellaneous income' section.  Once you get back to this section, you can Edit and/or Delete any amounts you previously entered.  To get back to this area, sign into your TurboTax account and click on 'Take Me to My Return'.  Then, click on:

• Federal (on the left) >>
  • Wages & Income (at top)   (you may need to scroll down & click on 'skip to see ALL income') >>
  • Less Common Income (last income group) >>
  • Gambling and Miscellaneous income can be found here
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies