AndrewG25

Medi-Cal - Am I counted towards household income for my mother who is my dependent?

Hello, I would like to know if my income would count towards the household size and income for my mother's Medi-Cal application (California) if I am claiming her on my taxes. I am 30 and my mother is 60. 

tagteam

AndrewG25

Thank you but that did not answer my question. 

tagteam

There is a county link at the bottom on the page on that web site.

AndrewG25

So I received both a yes and a no from 2 different people I talked to. Looking for anyone who definitively knows the answer to this question. 

tagteam

From the county? I would keep trying to get a definitive answer, in writing if possible.

The odds of finding someone who has this specific knowledge on this board are slim.

AndrewG25

Yes from the county. Okay thank you, I will try again.