Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Rejected Oklahoma state return error code REJ002-internal reject. When I log into TurboTax it just takes me to the screen where I enter my driver’s license info, all rite

What the heck? I was supposed to get over 800 back and now I OWE 50 bucks?? How the fuck did that happen
kahnchick

Rejected Oklahoma state return error code REJ002-internal reject. When I log into TurboTax it just takes me to the screen where I enter my driver’s license info, all rite

kerosene95 did the mother in law have the child tax credit on hers? Seems many are denying if they have this credit? I did mine again this morning and waiting now to see if its accepted or not.

Mine still says forms aren't available

@matthewperkinsro hey man just try it again because I have the child tax credit and I just said screw it and did it again and it even told me that the forms weren't ready and I e-filed it at like 9 this morning and got accepted just now
-pm

Posting as I hope this may help some out there ...My State of OK was rejected when I filed on 1.28.19;  I waited and got two updates one was OK forms and the other were IRS.   I was told to wait until the 31st but waited until today 2.1.19 to try again ... I was and still am unable to print or save my OK taxes due to  forms not finalized yet ... however about 8 hours after e-filing the OK state return again today on 2.1.19  it was accepted.   I still can't print them or save them as "forms not finalized yet" appears but they WERE accepted and yes we claim the child tax credit.   Kind regards
phat1986

I am having the same issues with Code REJ002 - Internal Reject. I was told to wait until Feb. 1st to resubmit mines. @3bowsandabeau what website did you use to see that the forms were not ready for the state? Because I called the Oklahoma tax Commission and they said these forms are available. 

roynieto

Let me know if you guys figure it out. I’m having the same problem!
bfritts3

I was getting the same error at first now after submitting today i'm getting  "OK_ChildCareCredit - The return was rejected due to an issue with the Oklahoma Child Tax Credit."
jhuff015

Same here. I still don’t see the update available either that my email said to wait for. So I just went ahead and tried again and I got exactly what you did.

I’m getting the ok child care credit reason also.
phat1986

Wow I'll getting this same error ok child's credit.. This is crazy, so if it doesnt update tommorow I'm sending a paper copy in the mail

You can e-file for free online through ok tax commissions website. Mine got rejected yet again today, so I'm done with turbo tax and will file on that site tonight.

They emailed me and said that the forms would be available on the 1st.

@3bowsandabeau - see the revised list.

<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_ok_online_individual.html"...>
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies