Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Rejected Oklahoma state return error code REJ002-internal reject. When I log into TurboTax it just takes me to the screen where I enter my driver’s license info, all rite

Oklahoma e filed return, got a reject code REJ002, never gotten before. All info is entered correctly. TurboTax just takes me to the page where my drivers license is entered and everything is entered correctly. Please help, I’m freaking out!!! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

58 Replies

Rejected Oklahoma state return error code REJ002-internal reject. When I log into TurboTax it just takes me to the screen where I enter my driver’s license info, all rite

Im getting the same thing, I also got an email saying that there will be an update to the product Jan 31, 2019 and to refile after that. I want to know what's going on too. My federal was already accepted no problem. 

I am really flipping!! Is this just a TurboTax software thing or what? I’m getting nothing anywhere for answers. Federal was accepted for me as well, right away.

Also, my state website is saying my return has not been received. This leads me to believe it is a TurboTax error, and everything is still ok? I hope...ugh.

I think it is a turbo tax thing. Something in their software isn't right or something I guess.

I hope that’s it. I wish TurboTax would answer if this is the case. I have used them for years with no issue whatsoever

Yep I'm Oklahoma...today is January 26th and I was told to try again on the 31st when its "updated"....relieved to finally see I'm not the only one

So it IS just a TurboTax software issue and it hasn’t really even made it to them yet?

OK forms are ready for e-file yet.  See the form availability list:
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_ok_online_individual.html"...>
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

@macuser_22 so I had $733 taken out state over 2018...I claimed 2 kids on a $29000 income, and so my state refund was literally every dollar given back to me(state refund of $733)....do you think it just wasnt calculated correctly because of the unavailable forms? Or is it possible to get back every dollar of your state? Honestly just seems too good to be true, but on all my forms and the website it def says a return of $733...lmk what anyone thinks.

I have no way of knowing what changes there will be when the forms are updated.

I have the OK state software also and I will not enter anything until all forms are final.  I see no  advantage of entering data until all the software is complete.  
**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**

Ok. So I just wait until the 31st and re-file and I shouldn’t get rejected, right? It wasn’t a problem with my return?

I would wait until Feb 1 at least since most updates are done at night.  Don't know if that is the only reason for the reject.
kahnchick

Glad to know I'm not the only one that got the rejection on my Oklahoma taxes! I was kinda freaking out because I've never had an issue before. But I got an email to try again the 31st. Wish someone would just say what the actual issue is though.

i got the same message to wait till Jan 31st. I was so worried I done something wrong
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies