Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tlastchance
Returning Member

Mac Easystep not listing all entered interest/dividend accounts

Mac Easystep not listing all entered interest/dividend accounts.

I originally selected "Walkme through..." then realized when I did not edit data for a account from last year, it was deleted ( I see this by looking at forms). That is, I opened an account to see what data was there, but did not enter new data. So I want to change to "I'll choose what I work on" for "Wages and Income"

but I cannot find a way to do that. If I choose Wages and Income tab it will only list the accounts from last year that I have not yet opened. Not those that I already viewed and want to edit. If I continue then it goes to Deductions and Credits. If I select "choose what I will work on", then select the wages and income tab, It does not show all the accounts, just the un-viewed ones.

Help!  I am afraid that if I continue, it will delete entries/forms for all the Distributions that I have not yet entered. And I don't want to start over since I have already spent hours setting up and importing some data.

Thanks for any help!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Tlastchance
Returning Member

I saved a copy of the file with current status as backup. Then on the page showing just the "not entered accounts",  I continued.  Then it gave me the option to choose what to work on next with all accounts shown.

So problem solved.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Tlastchance
Returning Member

I saved a copy of the file with current status as backup. Then on the page showing just the "not entered accounts",  I continued.  Then it gave me the option to choose what to work on next with all accounts shown.

So problem solved.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies