Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Let's check these entries does not take me to any errors

After running Smart Check on my return, I get to the "Let's review these entries" screen.  It says "We found 1 area on your federal return where we'll need to review your entries.  We'll handle them one at a time.  However, when I click "Continue", it does not take me to any entries.  It just shows me a screen that says "Your federal return has changed, you now have a refund."  I hit "Continue", but if I run Smart Check again, it's goes through the same screens.  I can't tell if there is an actual issue, or if it's just alerting me that I have a refund.  I have re-saved the return multiple times and have shut down and restarted TurboTax, but keep getting the same result.  How can I determine if this is a real issue?  

Thanks,
Jeff

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
rjs
Level 15
Level 15

Let's check these entries does not take me to any errors

It sounds like you're using the CD/Download TurboTax software. Switch to forms mode. Look at the list of forms on the left side and see if there is a red exclamation point next to any form. That would indicate an error in that form. Then click the "Errors" icon. If it says "Your return has no errors" then I think it's safe to assume there is no real problem.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies