Godwill4

Last year I fill married joint, but want to file married separate. Turbotax recommended I create a new account and start over, but it keeps taking me back to my old acct

It won't let me create a new account, it keeps taking me to my old account.

1.   Sign out of TurboTax Online.

2.   Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the second return and proceed.

3.   On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the second return.

o   You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return.

o   Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address.

4.   After you've created the new account, you can start working on the second return.

1.   Sign out of TurboTax Online.