Solved: Last year I filed single, but this year I file joint. How do I change the setup?

dplcobb

Last year I filed single, but this year I file joint. How do I change the setup?

RebeccaC

Hello, this will better assist you!

When you enter your own information in Personal Info, you have to answer the question "Were you married?"  If you click the button for Married, then a drop down will appear that asks, "Do you want to file this return together with your spouse?"  Then you choose yes to file a joint return.  You would then enter your spouse's information into Personal Info.  Whenever you are entering income information there should then be a spot for you and for your spouse's income information.

RebeccaC

Hello, this will better assist you!