eddiebbrands161

It was asking for my 2018 agi so now i got mt 2018 transcript and want to e file rather then print it out and all that other stuff so the question is how ?

bluedeb

How do I change from mail to e-file in TurboTax Online?

If you printed your taxes to mail them in and went all the way through the File section, when you sign in to TurboTax Online, the Way to go! You filed your 2019 taxes you won't see a way to change to e-filing. As long as you haven't already mailed your 2019 paper return, you can switch to the e-filing method (through October 15, 2020). However, some states now require e-filing, which means the federal and state must be e-filed together.

If you already mailed your return, don't e-file. This can cause problems with the government, including refund delays.

1. In TurboTax Online, sign into your account.
  2. Select Tax Home in the left menu.
  3. Scroll down to Your tax returns & documents.
  4. Select 2019, and then select Add a State (you're not actually adding a state, this just gets you into the right area).
  5. Select File in the left menu (expand your browser window if you don't see this, or select the menu icon in the top left corner).
  6. On the Just one more step screen, follow steps 1 and 2 if you haven't already.
  7. Select the Start button to the right of Step 3.
  8. On the Let's get ready to e-file screen, select I want to e-file.
  9. Follow the instructions to e-file your return.

bluedeb

2. Select Tax Home in the left menu.