lynnwasdin1979

It says the forms I need to finalize would be available 1-18-2018. Why are they not showing up? and why cant I pay using my refund?

Most forms are scheduled to be updated today, January 18, but we don't know what time of day that means. TurboTax is programmed from California, and it's still early there. Try again later today or tonight.

macuser_22

Many other forms won't be available until Jan 25 and the IRS won't accept any returns until Jan 29.  Once the IRS opens, then you should be able to pay from your refund - although I don't know why any one would pay $39.99 for what amounts to an outrageous fee for a short term loan.