First, make sure you’re in the same TurboTax account as previous years. Then, if you haven’t already, you’ll need to upgrade (if you're in Free Edition) and pay for TurboTax before getting access to your filed return.
To access your current (if available) or prior year return:
- Sign in to TurboTax using the same login information you used for last year.
- Go to Your tax returns & documents at the bottom of the main screen (if you're already in your return, select Tax Home in the left-hand menu first).
- If not already visible, select Show and then the year you're looking for.
- Now select:
- Download/print return (PDF) to get a PDF copy you can view or print
- Download .tax file to get the data file, which you can open and edit in the TurboTax CD/Download software.
AGI is on line: