The 8962 is populated automatically if you enter the 1095-A in the Health Insurance tab ...
Log back into your return by clicking on “Visit My Tax Timeline”
>>> click on "add a state" to open the tax file
>>> click on the Health Insurance tab to enter the 1095-A information and complete the 8962 questions.
Here is how to enter your information for 1095-A form:
• Under the Personal tab, select the Health Insurance section of TurboTax.
• When asked, Did you have health insurance coverage in 2015?, select that you had health insurance coverage all year (since this was your situation), and Continue.
• When asked, Was anyone enrolled in a plan from a Marketplace?, select Yes.
• When asked, What type of plan were you enrolled in?, select Obamacare plan (1095-A), and then Continue.
• Follow the prompts to enter your 1095-A.
>>> click on the Review tab and fix any errors if needed
>>> click on My Account > Print center > save a fresh PDF of the return
>>> print off the form 1040 & 8962
>>> send the signed page 2 of the form 1040 (if they asked for it) , the 1095-A & the 8962 as directed in the letter on page 2