seeyaramnlsts

In which part can I see the decline PLUS upgrade? Because earlier I didn't click any upgrade. I just click the free edition.

mesquitebean

Give me a couple of minutes to prepare an answer for you with some screen images.  It will show you how to "clear and start over" and how to proceed without PLUS.
seeyaramnlsts

Thank you!
mesquitebean

You're welcome.  The images are there now below.  Good luck.
seeyaramnlsts

In the 4th image that you sent, it says I need to click the "Get Started" button. But mine doesn't have "Get Started" button. I only have "Got it" button. Please help.
seeyaramnlsts

And on the 7th image, you encircled the button "start now" but mine says "not now" I'm so lost. Please help me.
mesquitebean

I can't reproduce that.  Did you already register?   If so, you can't clear and start over.  Were you able to do the first 3 images OK?

If you're unable to get it to work, I can tell you about the other free product (FREEDOM Edition) that has no fees or upgrades at all, if you qualify to use it.
mesquitebean

Are you sure the 29.99 on your order was for PLUS and not for a state return?   Both are 29.99.
mesquitebean

These screen images show how to "clear and start over" and how to decline PLUS.

When it starts over, after you select Free Edition you first have to play along for 2-3 screens while it teases you with PLUS, then you can decline it.

See these images: