`

In 2013 I was paid and I filed as a 1099. Upon leaving and getting unemployment EDD found me as an employee. Can I refile that years taxes? If so, how?

No. There's a three year limit for amending a return and a getting  a refund.

Even if you fell in the time limit, it would be a tricky situation to amend.

Being classified as an employee for unemployment compensation might not automatically mean you were one for tax purposes.

You might try contacting the Social security Administration and explain your situation. There may be some remedy through their system. 

Thank you so much for your help.