Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Im not happy at all and need my message to get to a supervisor

I realized that I was eligible for free file and when I filed initially there was no option being advertised and according to my meager income of 2400 a year. ( I am o

Currently receiving Assistance For Needy Families) I'm a single mother who has practically no help. No child support nothing. I just started online school and my pell Grant doesn't even cover my full tuition. I usually do not have to file because I am differently abled and have not been represented by the system.

After I realized I could have filed for free I went to your help center to see if there was a way to change it. They gave me step by step instructions on how to switch from self employed to free file. I followed this and it turned my cost to 0$ if you look at my case you'll see that it says my cost is 0 dollars.

I called to talk to one of your agents and she was very sour with me and didn't try to listen or understand and I actually feel like she lied to me and tried to act like she couldn't help me when it was obvious I was upset and felt misled.

I really feel as though I should be refunded the 190 dollars for you being a giant corporate entity that makes plenty of money off of people that actually have it. Not single mothers that are taking out loans for school.

Not only that but I think I may have filed twice and I checked the status of my stimulus check and it is saying they can't determine my eligibility... I assume it's because they suspect fraud? I'm really upset right bus because I was going to use the money to replace our piece of **bleep** car because it's almost impossible for me to get ahead in this world right now.

Please consider refunding me your 190 dollar fee when I obviously qualify for free file and I was too ignorant to realize any different.

Please take a look at my order details:

Thanks for your payment

Here are the details of your transaction.
-------------------------------

Order #TTWG3703909

Order date: April 11, 2020

2019 Federal Tax Return
$0

** Prepared using IRS Free File Program delivered by TurboTax
** Electronic filing included

2019 Oregon tax return
$0

** Prepared using TurboTax State: Oregon
** Electronic filing included

Total (2 items): Free
plus applicable sales tax

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies