Solved: Im 61. No dependents and I receive SSI disability ...

Im 61. No dependents and I receive SSI disability when does my check come and what must I do? This mess is so confusing?

No one would know when you will receive your stimulus money but you do not need to do anything to receive it (see below).  The IRS is short staffed & they did have delays in getting out stimulus checks, but hopefully you will receive yours soon.

Social Security retirement, survivors, or disability beneficiaries and Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients who do not have qualifying children under age 17:

You do not need to take any action with the IRS. You will automatically receive your $1,200 economic impact payment directly from the IRS. You should receive the automatic payments by direct deposit, Direct Express debit card, or by paper check, just as you would normally receive your Social Security benefits.