If i owe federal and state tax how do i pay them????????

If you have taxes owed, in the File section of the program you are given options on how you want to pay.  You can pay by check or money order with a payment voucher, Form 1040-V, that you print and mail to the IRS.  Or you can have a direct debit from your bank account by entering a routing and account number or you can pay by credit card (fees apply).TurboTax will give you step by step directions on how to pay each Federal and States taxes owed when you get to payment screen.

The form wouldn't load (says to try again later and later has turned into over an hour and no form). I clicked away and I can't figure out how to get back to it to print the form so I can mail my State Tax payment in. Do I have to have that or can I just mail a check in with my information to ID me so I get the credit for paying?

I'm pretty sure I used the direct debit from my bank, as I owed state taxes, but I haven't seen it come out of my account yet? Where can I check to make sure that I did that, and also when can I expect the deduction to come out of my account for the taxes that I owe to my state?

@dreammix did you figure it out? Or do you know where to go to pay it ahead of time?

I have the same question. I cannot figure out where to find when the amount comes out of my account. I swear it should already have been done weeks ago but nothing so far.

To all. Sorry, last time I tried to reply to this, it wasn't working. The state tax can be very delayed! It seems it was more a problem with the state and not an issue with Turbo tax. It will come out eventually, depending on how slow your state is. No need to worry though, mine did eventually come out, and yours should too.

SO IF I OWE FEDERAL AND STATE TAXES AND MY FILE WAS ACCEPTED EVENTUALLY IT WOULD COME OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT IF I PUT THAT OPTION?

Yes, it should. I would assume that TurboTax would probably be liable for that if it didn't. It took forever for the state to take out for me, so I wouldn't worry if I were you. Seriously, it was months, which is why I was worried that something was wrong.

I have the same question. My payment was for the Federal Tax not state. I do not see the a receipt or deduction from my account yet. I did that on the 4/15.

SAME CONCERN!!! I put in my bank info for both state payment (I was owed, and received) and federal deduction (which I owe and need to make payment) --- I have received my state payment but not seen the federal deduction from my bank account yet ---- and now it is overdue??? PLEASE ADVISE how I can check if I need to do anything!!!

SAME I am ORETTY sure I put all the information but I can’t find anywhere to go to confirm that I did!