Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If you can't transfer info like the last few years I will use a different service. why won't it accept the return in my computer from last year ?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

If you can't transfer info like the last few years I will use a different service. why won't it accept the return in my computer from last year ?

Please clarify some things.   How did you prepare the 2018 return last year--in Online TurboTax or the desktop software (CD/download)?

How are you preparing the 2019 return--in Online TurboTax or the desktop software?

We can tell you more about transferring from 2018 once all that is clear.

ewober

Downloaded 2021 and 2022. 2021 is ion my desktop but requires password that I don’t remember. The forgot password link asks a security question I believe I answered correctly but it says invalid and doesn’t offer another question

when I try signing in with email, ssn, and dob I get a calendar screen not the number keypad so can’t enter my dob

help!

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please follow the instructions here to contact us by phone. We can verify your account to reset the password on the account. @ewober 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies